Ranchy Chicken in the Crockpot

*This is a repost from a while ago but it's what I'm planning for Wednesday's crockpot meal ...*

I wanted to type Raunchy Chicken but figured not too many people would find it funny UNLESS you knew me and my friend Cat ... Cat always has a hard time putting the right word in and most likely would have said raunchy ... especially if there had been a glass of wine or two involved.

Any ways.

The original recipe is modified from the Real Mom Kitchen ... (which, thanks to Pinterest, I've discovered!) and since I had chicken on hand, figured why not? Bonus for me: I had EVERYTHING on hand ...

So, I give to you, my readers, fans, followers, stalkers, what have you:

Raunchy Chicken

6 normal size b/s chicken breast (freezer)
1 packet of dry ranch dressing seasoning mix (Aldi's for i think 49 cents?)
1 can of cream o' chicken soup (the real deal, Campbell, picked up for ... 50 cents with coupon ... and HEY ... if you have a real suitable substitute, I'm all ears!)


Toss all in crockpot, cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Yeah, that's it! Of course, if you are thinking clearly, you will toss the soup in the pot, then the ranch dressing, give it a quick stir, then toss in the chicken, sort of bury them a little and then walk away.

Ummmm... yeah, too easy, huh? When serving, feel free to sprinkle with some chopped parsley to make it pretty and special =D


Linking up with the following GREAT bloghops ... go check them out!  Mop It Up Monday, Mangia Monday, Creative Monday, Melt In Your Mouth Monday, Dinner Time Recipes, Show Me What You Got, Made By You Monday, Hunk of Meat Monday, Meatless Monday, What’d You Do This Weekend, Marvelous Mess, Mix and Mingle, Making It Cuter, Motivated Monday, Mealtime Monday, Whats In The Gunny Sack, Makin You Crave Monday, Clever Chick, I Gotta Try That Mondays, Creative Corner Blog Hop, Monday Mania, Make Your Own Monday, Mix it Up Monday, Tempt My Tummy, Memories, Tuesday At The Table, Tasty Tuesday, How To Tuesday, Tuesday Timeout, Handmade Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Frugal Tip Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesdays, Tuesday Talent Show, Teach Me Tuesdays, Tiny Tip Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, Penny Pinching Party, The Gathering Spot, Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays, Kitchen Tip Tuesdays, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Frugal Tuesday Tip, Show Me What Ya Got, Show Me What You Got, What We Wore/Read/Made, What's Cooking Wednesday, Its a Party!, Show and Tell, Recipe Swap, Works For Me Wednesday, Sugar and Spice, Wheat Free Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Wednesday Whatsits, Work It Wednesday, Homemade By You, Lil Luna Link Party, Whole Foods Wednesday, Whole Food Wednesdays, Whatcha Whipped Up, Healthy 2Day Wednesday, Hearth and Soul, Super Link Party, Ultimate Recipe Swap, Thrifty Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Crafty Thursday Obsessions, Frugal Food Thursday, Thursdays Treasures, Somewhat Simple, Showcase Your Talent, Simple Lives Thursday, Show Your Stuff, Foodie Friday, Get Real Frugal Friday, Frugal Fridays, Food on Friday, Freakin Did It Friday, Friday Link Party, Anything Goes, Dwell on Fridays, Friday Foodfight, Foodie Friday, Simple Living Foodie Friday, Inspirations, Weekend Wander, Simply Delicious Saturday, Weekly Roundup, Feature Yourself Saturday, I Gotta Create, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Saturday Link & Greet, Saturday Show & Tell, Super Saturday Show & Tell, Say G'day Saturday, Not Bad Sunday, Potluck Party, Sunday Showcase, Savory Sunday, Sundae Scoop

Comments

  1. oh this looks yummy and in the crock pot, so a bonus. Found you on tempt my tummy blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this with reduced fat cream of chicken soup because it is 50 calories and 5 grams fat less than regular cream of chicken soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about quick and easy Crock Pot meals these days. This is going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going on my meal plan for next week. Thanks for sharing. I have to peek around your blog. This is my first visit. Looks neat. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a crock pot and I like the looks of your "raunchy" chicken! :) Thanks for the recipe. I'm pinning this so that I can come back to it in a few days. I'd love to have you share this also at What to do Weekends Party. Following you on Pinterest. Do you have Facebook or Twitter? Take care, Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/02/what-to-do-weekends-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love crockpot recipes. This looks yummy! Please share this at Weekend Kitchen Creations, www.weekendkitchencreations.blogspot.com. Join us, share your delicious creation and get other scrumptious ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it's that simple... thanks for sharing your recipe with us on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan,
    In addition to this being an easy recipe, the flavor is awesome, we will just love it. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great recipe from you and another feature from me on BeColorful this week. :D Thanks for sharing
    p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you came to share at Super Saturday Show & Tell... come back again next week to party with me again :) xoxo~ Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs