July - Pantry Challenge?

I've been reading rumours about an upcoming Pantry Challenge for July.

This should not be mistaken for a No Spend Month, or perhaps, even a Severely Restricted Spending (SRS) month.

Ummm. I think I may qualify to do this:


(yeah, excuse the crappy pictures ... the kids are messin' with my stuff again and the settings on the camera were all for night shots)

This here is the bottom part of pantry. On my To Do List, I've got a shelf to organize ... that would be that 2nd shelf down, which is my baking shelf and the bottom shelf which is suppose to be condiments, salad dressings, etc. but everything else ends up there too...and seriously, I have every shelf listed (and an extra one apparently??)


And this here is the top part of the pantry. I think I called for the 2nd (which is really just the middle shelf?) to be organized. Um yeah. I think I need to do the whole thing!


Can you tell that I constantly have kids rooting around in here? I mean seriously, Hubby and I wouldn't DARE make such a mess! :)

All right, who's on board for a Pantry Challenge in July??

NOTE: Confession: I actually have a Costco trip planned this week ... I'll post my list and then post my real life trip for apples to apples comparison. Can I do it?? :)

Comments

  1. LOL Our tiny pantry looks something like that. Oh how I wish we had a larger pantry, but then again it would probably just mean a bigger mess....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, kind of like wishing you had a bigger house and then realizing all that extra cleaning involved! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs