Menu Plan Monday

This would/should be Week 8 of the Pantry Challenge. Not that I've given up on the cleaning out of the pantry and freezers, but well, I'm just plain tired. Yes, I've shopped this week. Spent a whole $51 at Publix and then I did Costco. Got some steals and deals too, including whack a can breadsticks, tomato sauce, frozen chicken tenderloin, frozen spinach and such. So regardless, here's what I plan to be eating this week:

Monday - Grilled chicken cesar salad
Tuesday - Tacos or quesidillas, not sure which way I want to go yet
Wednesday - Spinach with Steak salad
Thursday - Chicken Parm with pasta on the side and whack a can italian bread
Friday - Garlic Chicken Pizza with whack a can garlic breadsticks
Saturday - Chicken stuffed with spinach
Sunday - burgers and/or dogs

Linking up with Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday ... check out what 100's of others are eating too ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs