Follow Me on Instragram

Instagram

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift Certificates

Every year, hubby gets me gift certificates, for the spa, manicures, pedicures, hair, massages, etc. This last one he got for me at Christmas of 2009 was for a nice upscale spa and a rather large amount ... and I figured since I need to get my hair done AND would like a massage/manicure/pedicure, I'd just do it with the gift certificate.

BOY am I glad I pulled it out and looked at it!!!! It expires exactly ONE year from date of issuance which is the 18th, SATURDAY!! Holy crap. That could have been ugly had I not thought to look at it ... I was thinking of waiting til after our trip but now I'm really glad I didn't.

So for 4 to 5 hours on Saturday, I will be at the Spa. Ann Marie, please forgive me for letting someone else highlight my hair ... no cut though ...

IF YOU RECEIVED A GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR, PLEASE LOOK HARD AT IT AND SEE IF IT EXPIRES!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet husband to be so mindful of what you like to get. Have a good time with your 'rescued' certificate!

    ReplyDelete