So do you think it’s good or bad when your employer gives you the news 2 months in advance that your healthcare premium and costs will be substantially more expensive in 2009. DH just sent me an email stating (again) that he’s only going to say this “once”, if anyone has any pending health issues that need to be looked at, to do it now. I am starting to think that he may be concerned for his company and his job. Hmmm. That does not make me comfortable at all. Used to be, heck, if worse comes to worse, we have our savings/investments to tide us over but now it’s like WHAT savings? I believe our statement shows we lost over $30K last month (September). I’m sure it’s not over yet (although the market is DOWN and then way UP within minutes … freaky!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs