I found a new website yesterday that provided some GREAT coupons to print off (ds favorite, pizza rolls, $1 off). www.becentsable.net I didn't spend a whole lot of time on the website, but did print off the Hunts coupon ($1 off), Pizza Rolls ($1 off) and a few others. With the price of groceries still high, figured I better start getting them coupons again for the things I buy frequently. I know, I know. I go through these periods. BUT it irritates me when I pay full price for something that I KNOW I've seen a coupon for!!

Comments

  1. Becentsable is a great site. I don't get there as often as I would like, but I do try to check it out because they have great tips and coupons.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs