Grocery Shopping - November 3 to November 9

Ummm ... there were a few trips to various stores this past week ...

Like 5!

1.  Walmart on Sunday ... I do not like to shop at Walmart but needed tp so stopped in. Huh, they have toilet paper a heck of a lot cheaper than Publix ... picked up 2 8 packs of tp, 2 pkgs of cheese, 2 bottles of soy sauce, two boxes of tissues and a small wastebasket (the last 3 things were for my dad). Spent $27.87.

2.  Next up was a quick run to Target on Monday to get cat food (had coupons and they had a special deal with gift cards on the stuff my cats eat, that NEVER happens!) ... did a quick walk through the meat section and sure enough, meat was marked down...picked up 3 2lb 80/20 ground beef and 3 pkgs of burgers for $4.49 and $3.39 each, respectively. Yes, that was a good deal, in my opinion! Total spent $47.49 and I have a $5 gift card.

3.  THEN a quick run to Costco on Wednesday ... included a pair of jeans that I returned. $126.68 total (less the $21.17 for the jeans).

4.  Then Publix on Friday, $32.59 (used a $5.00 off coupon)

5.  AND ... another quick run to to Costco on Friday ... I had the girls coming over and I forgot a few things and a few other things I couldn't find on Tuesday so I went to a different store ... $157.49 spent.

So, what's that total? About $380? Uggg.  I suppose that makes up for the past few weeks of minimal shopping, huh? :-( ... I will definitely be avoiding the stores with the exceptions of some super stock up deals that are coming soon with Thanksgiving ...

How did you do this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs