Frugal Tip - At Home Microdermabrasion

One of my New Year's proclamations was to spend a little more time on ME.  But I'm still trying to be frugal so a full day at the spa to get me some pampering done isn't going to be happening (although, Hubby has promised a day for me soon) ...

Anyways. Here's something that I've been doing for a little while now, and seriously, it does wonders for your skin ... and even better is that you most likely just need to go in your kitchen pantry and pull out the big box/bag of ...



Yup, baking soda!

Originally, I said to mix 3 tbs of baking soda to 1 tbs of water.  To mix well in a small dish to make a paste and apply to face in small circular, rubbing motions. Yeah, that worked, real well.

But then, I started getting lazy. Or maybe it's because I was running late one morning. I just poured a bit in the palm of my hand, jumped in the shower, dribble a bit of water in the other hand, rubbed together and then rubbed both hands on my DRY face AND then started rubbing in gentle circular motions with my fingertips.  Rinse and continue on with the usual shower stuff.

I've decided that this less fussier way is much much more efficient for me. 

It just makes your skin glow, and it does clean ... if your skin is sensitive I'd recommend you try a small patch first to see how your skin responds. I personally LOVE it ...

 

Comments

  1. Could you make a few batches of the paste and bottle it? I'm afraid my skin is too sensitive for anything but paste. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs