Menu Plan Monday - Week 21

Heh....did you all notice that I totally blew off Menu Planning last week? Week 20 of 52 no less? Good grief.

It wasn't "so" very bad ... but yeah, there were times I was wondering what I was going to have.

Thankfully Hubby came to the rescue a few times during the week, making a chicken and egg noodle dish for next door and pulling a little aside for us, slapping a few burgers together and grilling them, whipping up some leftovers ... he really is a good guy, I suppose ;)

So this week, what with the holiday, funeral and just over all festivities, I'm late getting it posted but here it is:

Sunday - Dad was over for the day so Hubby made him BBQ Chicken (on the charcoal grill), corn on the cob and baked beans

Monday - pool day for me and girlfriend and leftovers all day long. We also experimented with these pina coladas in a bag finally ... yummm, but headache-y

Tuesday - Cobb Salad

Wednesday - balance of leftovers

Thursday - Taco Salad (I will need to get buttermilk plain yogurt though)

Friday - Baja Chicken Wraps

Saturday - Hoping to be making some steaks as I still have them in the freezer! I'm just gonna have to shove Hubby aside and make these MYSELF :)

As it's finally the end of May ... my grocery challenge wasn't so very bad ... but I do feel a need to get to Costco but then again, I shouldn't ... we still have so much stuff in the freezers ... I need to get a new inventory started (no, I do not check off when we use something) and rearrange ... maybe that can be the Sunday project this week?

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs