Another Option Coming Soon

As far as grocery shopping goes, that is ... and only IF you live on the east side of Broward County, Florida.

Folks, they say The Fresh Market is set to open February 1st at 9am.

Yippee! Yahoo....so long Whole Foods and HELLO Fresh Market!

I'm sorry. I DO like Whole Foods but the prices are so dang steep ... there is seriously NO COMPETITION around this side of town. We don't even have a Publix Greenwise this way. And I'm hoping that THIS will help the Food Budget too ...

I told my boss that we may have to just shut the office that morning so we can all go and check it out ... $10 bucks says I can come in LATE at least :D

Ok, so do any of you shop at The Fresh Market? And what is YOUR opinion??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs