Menu Plan Monday

This household has got to be on the road to Good Health AND we better not have a sickly winter, as much as we've been through around here.

I found out that YES I am allergic to Amoxacillian ... my mother reminded me that I was 5 when I had a bad allergic reaction to penicillin, but that was YEARS ago...anyways, enough of that already...think HEALTHY thoughts because I refuse to believe in anything less.

So it's Sunday ... and I am so ready to start a new week, trust me! And yeah, there are a lot of repeats because dinner was not happening the way it was suppose to everyday last week!

Sunday - Blue cheese sliders on whole wheat slider buns with celery and carrots to snack on (the sliders came from Publix, they premake them to a tune of $4.99 a lb...not so bad considering it's quality beef)

Monday  - Chicken Cesar Salad

Tuesday - Bangin Shrimp (on shredded romaine)

Wednesday - take out - Las Vegas Cuban Cuisine (Hubby's new favorite place thats cheap with leftovers ... we may eat in but I'd rather take out)

Thursday - soup and sandwich (thinking along the lines of the Panera Bread Broccoli from Lynns Kitchen Adventures)

Friday - Ranch Marinated Steaks (found another stash of NY Strips and Sonny Boy will be home!)

Saturday - Chicken thighs with pasta salad (I'm guessing...we may have a small bbq for the kids if they want)

Linking up with Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday ... 100's of others are too ... go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs