Easter Sunday, very very low key

Easter sort of snuck up on me this year.

I mean, I didn't even buy any jelly beans! The kids were highly disappointed I think.

We didn't even have friends over. My friends are probably highly disappointed, I think.

I didn't even make a special trip to the store to buy anything for the Easter Feast. The stores are definitely disappointed, I think!

I pulled out a frozen lasagna, made some french bread, the cheesecake (drizzled with carmel topping, yumm!!), deviled some eggs, sliced some cheese and some cucumbers and called it a feast.

Hey, it worked for us. We had a busy weekend all around. Plus Hubby is out all week to Philly so I didn't want a lot of leftovers hanging around, you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs