I have a whole slew of recipe links that I've bookmarked because I want to try them ... I've found the hard way NOT to print out every stinkin one that looks remotely yummy ...
So, in no particular order, here are some things that I definitely want to try for the month of March:
1. Yogurt in the crockpot.
2. Chicken Cesar Wraps
3. Cream filled donuts with chocolate frosting (not such a good idea for the workout program though)
4. Drumsticks, weight watcher style.
5. Orange Sherbert (and I have EVERYTHING to make it, except for room in the freezer)
6. BBQ Chicken Fingers (weight watcher style yet again)
7. Fried Onion Loaf (ok, I've made this before but we never got as far as the "loaf" part ... yummy)
8. Snapple Lemon Tea (and if I really wanted Hubby to worship me, I'd find a recipe that matches Arizona Tea Arnold Palmer)
9. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad (be sure to check out the picture ... so need to have a party soon ... Happy Hour anyone?)
10. Beef & Pepper Stir Fry (I just don't have any oyster sauce)
10 recipes is not too much to try is it? I've got 23 days (if I include today) to try them out :) ... anyone have a recipe they'd like to submit?