Garlicky Chicken

This is so good, and it's funny because it's from a Mr. Food cookbook ... my mother picked up a bunch for me off QVC when I first started to really cook. I'd say these are probably good books for beginner cooks as it's all fairly simple.

So make these, serve with some buttered egg noodles and a side of steamed broccoli and you have a meal that will satisfy your gang!

2 lbs chicken breast (I use boneless/skinless but can't remember if it calls for that?)
1 cup mayo
1 cup italian dressing
1/2 tsp italian seasoning (or just use some oregano, basil, parsley)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp browning sauce (like kitchen bouquet, gravy master, etc.)

Mix all except the breast together in large ziploc (or dish) and add chicken. Allow to marinate 30 minutes or MORE. (generally I do all day while at work!)

Grill, broil or bake ... yummy.  I've baked the whole thing, marinade and all with excellent results.

Linking up with Tasty Tuesday over at (balancing) Beauty and Bedlam  .... check out all the others!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs