2011

That's odd, just to type it!!

Hopefully this year will bring many good things to alot of people. 

I love a new year, as much as I love a new month. It's a chance to start new, to start with a clean, white piece of paper and make something happen.

I've got goals. I always have goals. I do not always reach them which is my own fault, as I know that I sometimes set the bar too high, with no realistic plan to reach the goal ... but at least I know that!

This year, yet again, my primary goal shall be to save, save, SAVE.  And not spend the savings! Sure, I can save, but it doesn't take me long to spend it! I would like to say 25% of my income, but can not commit to that, so I will just save every penny I can and put it away.

To jump start that, I will be taking all my change that I currently have in my shoe box (yeah, a shoe box folks) and cash that in to deposit in the savings account! I may also just add that as my workout for the day!

How about you ... do you have realistic goals this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs