Menu Plan Monday - not!

You may have noticed that I didn't post a plan this week for my menu. Will, that's because I only have to worry about Monday and Tuesday. But hey, still linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at the Organizing Junkie!

So here you go,

Monday - Digiorno's pizza ($4.50 each at Target) and chicken wings (GFS, freezer) on the grill - I highly recommend this!! I also made myself a small salad in trying to keep in the healthy mode!

Tuesday - sandwiches and maybe soup or salad.

Wednesday - family (no clue)

Thursday - family (no clue)

Friday - my parents, ham, mac and cheese, finger foody type things ... you know the drill!

Saturday - hubbys family, but no one has discussed food with US, the foodies! Thats where we are sooo different, our families!!

Sunday - probably, most likely, leftovers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs