Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Freezer Update

I never did get around to the garage freezer inventory ... I should probably try to in the next few days huh?

So, heres what I've removed from the freezer in the past week or so:

2 pkg boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pkg of sirloin steaks
2 bags red/green peppers
1 bag of sliced onions
bag of broccoli
1/2 bag of shrimp
1 bag of brats
1 pkg italian chicken sausage
1 pkg cajun chicken sausage
1 pkg snausages

And of course, here's what I've added:
4 1lb pkgs ground turkey
1 pkg chicken sausage (not the same as above)
bag of fried turkey breast
ANOTHER bag of fried turkey breast (we did take out half a few days later for sandwiches)
2 pkgs snausages (not the same as above)
Pkg hot dogs buns
1/2 pkg hot dog buns

So am I making progress? Yeah, a little. But not as much as I'd like to be obviously. I need to stay F O C U S E D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the amount of spam lately, I will have to go back to approving messages ... it was that or add the word verification box and we all know how you feel about that! So go ahead, leave a message and I will allow to post once it's been reviewed! Thank you!