Follow Me on Instragram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Publix Alert - Heads UP!

If you get the paper today in South Florida, be sure to grab the Publix ad ... there is a $5 off $50 purchase right smack in the middle. Cut that baby out and head to the store with it tomorrow!

This will work excellent for ME as I've got a $20 gift card to use, and with my coupons, I should be able to get away with about $20 out of my pocket or so for groceries this week ...

So far, I've got this on my list:
celery x 2
carrots x 2
romaine lettuce
iceburg lettuce
publix ice tea x 4 (on sale)
NOT butter x 2
sweet taters (39 cents lb) about 4 lbs worth (really want to try this recipe)
frozen spinach IF it's on sale for a good deal
sour cream
possibly a small 11 lb turkey at 59 cents per lb for Hubby to do is feast at work (need to call him and see)

That does NOT look like $50 worth of food. If not, I will toss in a the wine thats on sale this week (I would prefer to buy KJ but for the price of THAT, I can buy 2 bottles of the other stuff which is almost as good) ... and maybe some more frozen veggies besides the spinach (brocolli, cauliflower, etc.) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment