Thanks to Ammie over at Domstically Obsessed, I've started to Get My Home On and post my Make It Happen Monday list here. Does it necessarily help me? Yeah, but I have to fight the urge to re-create it on line as you know how things change every day...so if you are up to it, come on over to Ammie's home and link up!
As usual, a few items are carried over (seems to be the story of my life!) and with Hubby being gone 3 nights I've decided to be ruthless and P. U. R. G. E. some of my problem areas. Better now than when he's around :) ...
1. Set reminder of library book due dates
2. Post and link menu plan monday
3. Hubby birthday card
4. shop on Crescent party stuff (coupons and gift card). Clean and set all for Thursdays get together
5. Scrub kitchen sink (main kitchen)
6. Reset Netflix selections (what is this CRAP they've been sending??)
7. Compile WW points on common foods consumed in this house
8. Guest hall closet - purge
9. Guest room closet - purge
10. Main dresser (bedroom) purge
11. Office area and desk, purge
12. Set new files for paid bills
13. Bank deposit, balance, pay bills, budget remainder
14. guest freezer and fridge
15. garage freezer and fridge
16. main fridge
17. Check out brookstone.com for the helicopter gifts to boys. (ok, we were wandering the mall looking for a pair of shoes for Hubby Sunday and the Brookstone store there was doing a cool demo on these helicopters .... very very cool, we almost got sucked in - along with the hampsters in the ball at the little kiosk) ...
18. The usual carryover ... mammogram and pap appts.
So how about it, you getting your home on?