I am off to Aldi's today

Hubby is going to Mens Warehouse to look at some new suits ... ummm, really? Yeah. They have a deal right now where you buy one get the 2nd one for $100.00.  Expensive, still, but he's a big guy and I just don't see him being able to find anything second hand. Being a director status, you have to have decent stuff...being a guy must really stink at times!

On the other hand, I have 6 suits that no longer fit him and he's quite certain there is not enough fabric to have them altered so they do fit. Trying to decide if I want to list them on Craigs List and for how much? (mental note, need to also do the tires and wheels from truck soon, along with the huge mirrors, and a few other things...)

So, anyways. Back to the subject line.

Aldi's. They opened up on Thursday and I really really wanted to go after work ... that was, before it got so freakin late in the day before I got out ... and I don't want to be going west (young man) at 4:30, 5pm at night. Traffic is brutal! So I'm hoping to go today. This morning, ideally.

I have a list.

Very specific (hmmm....have you read that line anywhere else on this blog??).

With a little room for browsing.

I have my quarter for the shopping cart (wonder how much extra change I could make in the parking lot?)

I have my reusable shopping bags in the back of truck.

I have CASH (no credit cards!!)

I'm all set to go, except that I have a MAJOR headache this morning.

No, it's not from last nights beer and pizza. I had TWO beers. Well, actually, one and a half, the 2nd one sat on table while hubby did the rope lights. And 3 pieces of pizza. Wow. What a chowhound!

Time to take two Tylenol and a shower, slug another cup of coffee down, and get ready to go! I'll be back later to give an update on Aldi's South Florida style!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs