Follow Me on Instragram

Instagram

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Freezer status

I've been trying very very hard to eat from the freezers to clean them out some ... this past week, this is what I've removed:

package of pepperoni
package of hoagie rolls
3 packages of cheese
2 boxes of Berber chicken (Kiev)
bag of pork chops
hot dog buns
hot dogs
*edited to add (since I forgot!):
3 packages of hamburger
2 1/2 packages of slider buns
1 frozen pizza (I believe this is the LAST one?)

Not so bad. And THIS week will herald the removal of THREE turkey breast AND a few bags of mashed taters. Can I tell you how much I'm looking forward to THAT?? :) Evil, I know. And yes, there will be some bags of turkey to put back in the freezer, but at least it won't be big hunks of frozen solid stuff :)

Oh, we DID add in 2 containers of ice cream, but those will be gone fairly quickly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment