Weather - Nicole

Oddly enough, as soon as they name her Tropical Storm Nicole instead of JUST Depression #16, they drop the Tropical Storm warnings for South Florida.

Not that I'm complaining, trust me.

I'm at work though, Sonny Boy is at school and well, things are just D. E. A. D. at the office.

See, when a storm warning is issued, insurance companies immediately cease writing. Meaning, if you are in the process of buying a home, or refinancing, then forget it for the day. SO that's where I'm at. 2nd to the last day of the month and 3 closings have been put on hold from yesterday and today.

Of course, I look outside and everything is green and luscious. I don't think it's even drizzling rain anymore ... but then again we do have the rest of the day to look forward to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs