Weekly Spending

So, I've tried various ways to track my spending and announce it to the world without much success. Then I came across this site called Give Me Back My Five Bucks and really liked the way she does her weekly tallies. So guess what? I'm hopping on board.

*Yeah, I know, it's a little late this week, things have been happening!*

Monday
$10.53 Publix

Tuesday
$28.36 Sweet Tomatoes

Wednesday
$No Spend Day

Thursday
$220.74 Costco
$22.43 Publix
$22.02 Mobile Gas

Friday
$140.38 weekly pay
$1081.76 bi weekly pay
$109.80 refund from insurance company
$29.38 Winn Dixie

Saturday (Back to School Shopping with the Animals)
$58.00 JCPenney
$51.00 JCPenney
$49.00 JCPenney
$54.00 JCPenney
$40.00 JCPenney

Sunday
$No Spend Day

Total for week:
$585.46 Spent
$1331.94 Income

Notes/Comments:  The JCPenney day...there were some great sales going on and then $10 and $15 off of $50 and $75 which is why you see the numerous transactions.  Still spent more than I wanted and this was just on clothes for the 2 kids ... and a few shirts for hubby, and a new swim suit for me and 2 pairs of sandals. Hey, I couldn't pass it up!  Costco? Well, that was to have been milk and basic stuff but got sidetracked. I had a list. I had cash. I still did a spontaneous shop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs