Weekly Spending

So, I've tried various ways to track my spending and announce it to the world without much success. Then I came across this site called Give Me Back My Five Bucks and really liked the way she does her weekly tallies. So guess what? I'm hopping on board!

I have to tell you, I am tooting my horn!

Monday
$No Spend Day

Tuesday
$No Spend Day

Wednesday
$No Spend Day

Thursday
$No Spend Day

Friday
$No Spend Day
$140.38 weekly pay

Saturday
$11.62 at the Produce Store
$18.02 Thrift Store (hey, got 5 dresses, one leather jacket, a pair of jeans and a 2 cup glass Fire King measuring cup!

Sunday
$No Spend Day

Total for the week:
$140.38 to checking
$29.64 spent


Comments/Remarks of Note: I feel empowered knowing that I did 6 of the 7 as No Spend Days! Woohoo. Of course this week coming up will be a big fork out of money for the car insurance. Ahhh, life interferes!  It's good to be eating out of hte freezers and pantry too as I really need to clean out the stuff and start new (fresh).  Funny, I really really need to go to Target and have all my coupons for the stuff lined up, but it was rainy and dreary on Sunday, so instead, we swapped out the washer & dryer AND I made pizza dough again in the breadmaker ... beats ordering out and the new recipe from Life As Mom is GREAT!

Also, I need to pay for Princess 5 classes by Friday which is going to be about $500.00 AND scohol clothes for Sonny Boy AND school supplies for both. Thankfully, it's not like the old days where every single item is new for the first day of school, and I'm trying to remind them that first, we shop at home :) Good luck, huh?

So how about it, how did you do this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs