Weekly Spending

So, I've tried various ways to track my spending and announce it to the world without much success. Then I came across this site called Give Me Back My Five Bucks and really liked the way she does her weekly tallies. So guess what? I'm hopping on board!

Monday
$15.50 Library fees (yikes!)
$16.61 GFS (snacks, hoagie rolls and a 3.79 lb buffalo wing chicken breast lunch meat thingy)

Tuesday
$4.23 Burger King (I was hungry!)
$2.70 Walgreens (toothpaste) Good news though, I got back $3.50 in a reward for next purchase!

Wednesday
$7.75 for lunch @ Mr. Nicks
$40.00 gas for the SUV

Thursday
$66.45 Winn Dixie. Somehow this came to more than I anticipated. This is also the last time I used my debit card and KNOW I dropped it in the parking lot. No, the store does not have it.

Friday
$140.38 weekly pay
$ No Spend Day (at last!)

Saturday
$86.35 victoria secret
$5.38 food court with girlfriend, a soda and a life water
$79.64 Publix. Again, more than I wanted to spend. We were having friends over for dinner, and hubby wanted to make sausage, peppers and onions. As I didn't have the majority of stuff to make it, everything was purchased, and of course, nothing on sale or coupons!
$20.00 to Sonny Boy to take GIF out for dinner
$10.00 bribe to Princess to take younger boy to 7-11 while adults had cocktails

Sunday
$ No Spend Day (again, AT LAST!)

Total for the week:
$140.38 to checking
$354.61 spent. Alot. Wow. A little disappointing that I ate out 2 times during the week for work. Don't normally do that but was having an off week.


Comments/Remarks of Note: We had a Tropical Storm Warning which of course, caused me to stop and pick up a few extra drinkable items on Thursday at Winn Dixie. Which in turn, made me buy MORE stuff than I would have planned. Same with the trip to Publix on Saturday. Not planned or thought out, sort of spontaneous.  The mall shop was too much for me to deal with and I'm returning the 2 bras for $32. My GIF was with me and she was having drama so I was distracted to say the least. Uhhh, such is life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs