April = Pantry/Freezer Challenge

So I’ve decided (again!) to try and clear out the pantry & freezers. Seriously, I have NO room in either. Yet, I still hear “there’s nothing to eat”. Amazing. I am NOT setting a limit on the grocery spending each week. Why set myself up for failure on the very first rule?? That’s just the way it is. I am however, setting a limit on what I will buy/stock up on. Actually, I say NO STOCKING UP (no room) but if it’s one of them deals where I just can’t say no (free, almost free) then I will still buy it. I will still buy fresh produce, dairy products (I think I’m set on cheese for a few months) and bread stuff. Meat, as needed, on great sale (no room in freezer). So my question is: do I want to post our daily intake of food or not? Do I want to post my daily/weekly shopping trips & cost, or not? I think YES to both (not to bore anyone but maybe it will keep ME accountable!). So keep an eye out … and wish me luck. Of course, feel free to link up if you want to participate!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs