New Exercise Routine

Anyone else notice that I HAVE NOT posted anything more on that??? Been sick. Been weak. Been tired. Then, I feel better. Clean house. Cook dinner. Do laundry. Read book (and remember to RENEW book so I don't get slapped with a fine). Live life. Oh. Wait. Day 2. I DID do that. Here's the post that I wrote but never posted: Day 2 (This is from Tuesday) Plyometrics. Or something like that. Jumping. I thought it would be killing my knees, but surprisingly not. At least, not within the first 45 minutes. The last 15 minutes were a whole different story. I held out for the most part. Didn’t not get real jumpy happy as I was trying to be kinder to my knees. Nice sweat. Good workout. Nothing too difficult. Of course, I’m not a high jumper anyways so …. My legs were a little tense on Wednesday … the outside of my thighs (mid thigh) and the inside (mid thigh) which is a different area for me. Generally the front & lower part of thighs are tender but not this time. So I take this to be a good sign that I’m using a few different muscles than usual. NOTE: I skipped Day 3. Dealing with a major headache that has continued on into today. Uggg. Sooo...today is March 31st. Perhaps April 1st will bring more goals to be kept??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs