Bulges

My food intake was reduced dramatically this past week. Granted, what I did eat was high in fat and calories (ice cream) but still, lower than normal I would think. I put on a skirt that I have not worn in a while. It fit fine around the waist & hips. But man, in the butt, I could see those damn bulges that I worked so hard to get rid of for 6 months through the boxing class!!! Crap. They are back. I lost weight. I know this is because of the muscle … I gained about 7 lbs when I started the class. And now that I haven’t worked out in, oh my god, 4 weeks (!!!!) things are starting to get a little jiggly again. Amazing how fast it happens. So last week, I got the reflex bag on a stand (clearance $29), 8 lb medicine ball ($29). I also finally got the P90X set. So guess what? Starting at 6pm tonight at my house, in the living room I start my NEW routine. Yes, I took my before picture, LAST week when I was feeling better and thought I was starting then. Maybe I should take a new one? Nah. I don’t have a pullup bar. I am not even sure my door frames could tolerate something like that. I do have the pully things but not the door jamb thing they recommend. What I might do is improvise some other weight thing for the pullups. I know the first day is all pushups and pullups. Oh and a few heavy pants and lawnmower pulls. How do I know this? Because I tried to do my first class on Thursday, when I was at my peak of illness … I do not recommend that to anyone! I’ve already got my clothes, shoes and ipod laid out on the bed. So when I get home at 5:30, I can change, talk to kids for a few minutes & hop to it. First class, 1 hour and 15 minutes or so long (got the abripper to deal with too). I’ll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs