Day 23

Well, we are finally on the home stretch and you know what, I am just NOW getting in to the grove of things. Go figure. Perhaps I should continue on into March?? I spent nothing, zero, zilch, nada on Monday. BUT did use the last of the sandwich bread for dinner last night. Of course, milk is getting low. Will mix a little reconstituted stuff with the gallon (sounds so much better than ‘powdered’, doesn’t it??). Kids are griping about no frozen pizzas and the likes. There are some pizza rolls & mozz sticks that I got with good coupons & b1g1f deal a few weeks back. Actually, the pizza rolls are on again right now. When I got to the gym last night, all fired up to get moving (I was in a very motivated mood yesterday), I see a pickup truck backed up to the broken door and they are moving office equipment out. Apparently dispute with the landlord and they are waiting for the lease on a new warehouse facility down the road to be prepared so they can open back up. HUH?? WTF?? Oh, A didn’t call you? He was supposed to call all his students. Hmmm. Called A, was ‘so glad you called’ like. Said didn’t have our number. Huh. I’m a little freaked out & perturbed by this whole thing. WTF. The place was broken into over a week ago & the front door is still wrapped in plastic. That in its self is odd. And then I got other news about partners and such. Hmmm. Not sure what to think at this point. So no gym for the next few days. Damn. So the reason I brought that up is I think I’ll hit the grocery store this evening on my way home from work. I have a list & coupons matched up from Friday still. I really need bread, etc. the basics. I am also thinking that I may need to run to Costco this weekend. Oh maybe not … maybe. Maybe not. I also need to get my bill pay set up for this week to pay all the bills for the month. I’ve really slacked off & kind sorta forgot it’s a short month. Total spent: $0 Total spent to date: 760 (plus $1838 to AE, $75 to Cap)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs