Recipe - Japanese Steakhouse White Sauce

Also known as yum yum sauce, shirmp sauce, etc.
1 ¼ cup mayo (must be full fat, not reduced or low fat, Hellman recommended)
¼ cup water
1 tsp tomato paste
1 tbs melted butter
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp paprika
Dash cayenne pepper

Using a fork or whisk, blend all til well mixed and sauce is smooth. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Bring to room temp before serving. You must use full fat mayo, and tomato paste to get the right flavor and consistency. This is very yummy with stir fry veggies and steak/chicken.

*Ok, so someone had left a comment for me to give credit where the recipe came from. I can't guarantee this is WHERE I got it from because it's from 2008 (and this is 2011) but looks to be the same... I just remember a girlfriend and I were flippin out about how good the sauce was from the hibachi place down the street and we googled, found, printed and finally I typed it up and posted. So sorry, if this is YOUR recipe, let me know :)

http://www.japanese-steakhouse-white-sauce.com/

Comments

  1. Please give credit to the site this came from! http://www.japanese-steakhouse-white-sauce.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs