Follow Me on Instragram

Instagram

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Son leaving for Mexico

The band is off to Mexico tomorrow. The parents of singer are having all the boys (ok, it's only 4 kids!) spend the night tonight so when the shuttle shows up in the morning, no worries that everyone is there :) Smart idea, huh? There website is: www.myspace.com/ravensdoom - they've got pics, a few songs that they've recorded on there, and of course, the postings from 'fans' :) My son is the bass player. Good for him. I am very very excited for all 4 of them, but also nervous too :) This is the first time that they have performed as a group, and the arena is 4000 seats. Whoa! I don't know if they realize how big that really is? They perform on the 29th but have intereviews & I believe they are doing a music video while there. As he has broken his phone & his sister's phone no longer gets reception, they've been sharing the one loaner phone we have. I've ordered them new ones (daughter gets the sidekick id & he will get a razor which cost me $50 for the 2 of them with 3 day shipping), he will have to take my fushia cherry blossom razor with him. Poor baby but I still wanted him to have a phone just in case ... (remember to keep an eye out on cell phone services, upgrades and aggravations) So they leave on Monday and come back the following Monday. I wish them all the best of luck! Take lots of photos so I can post some & hopefully someone will take some video!

No comments:

Post a Comment