Weekly Spending/Saving

So, I've tried various ways to track my discretionary spending and announce it to the world without much success. Then I came across this site called Give Me Back My Five Bucks and really liked the way she does her weekly tallies. So guess what? I'm hopping on board.

Monday
$ No Spend Day!

Tuesday
$ No Spend Day

Wednesday
$40.00 gas for Brutus
$8.xx McDonalds (me and Sonny Boy did the 59 cent cheeseburgers and a large fry)
$1600.xx bi weekly pay with bonus. $600 should go towards the no touch savings based on my new budget plan, however, it can't as I need to finish the insurance payment this month.

Thursday
$200 - Hair (yikes! But it looked great!)
$45.00 gas for my truck

Friday
$25.xx Publix
$47.xx GFS
$80.xx Publix
$140.38 weekly pay

Saturday
$ No Spend Day!

Sunday
$ No Spend Day!

Notes/comments: It's Labor Day on Monday so I had to shop for the 3 day weekend and festivities. Check out the amount of food I figured we prepared and was consumed in 3 days. Wow. I can't even put an estimate as to how many people we fed. It was just all day Saturday (cleared out by 10pm thankfully), 6 hours on Sunday and another 8 hours on Monday. I had hoped to not spend a whole lot of money for the weekend, intending to simply raid the pantry and freezer, which I did, but still, 4 18 packs of beer really added up!
Also, I didn't do a grand tally as I dont' have all my receipts in front of me to add up...AND well, ho hum, I'm too lazy at the moment!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs