Sock Buns

I am actually going to bed tonight with a sock bun to see if it will give this old, tired, in need of a cut and color hair of mine a little more life in the morning.

Trust me, it's not difficult to give my hair life. I just choose not to spend the extra free time I may have in the morning to do it :)

So here I am, watching cute little tween like girls show me how to roll my hair before I go to bed tonight. Ahhh, whatever, let me try it!

Of course, being an older person, and frugal to boot, I don't think I can justify cutting a sock, even an odd one ... so I rooted around and came up with ... a knee brace. Ha. Dollar store goodie.

So I put the hair up in a high ponytail.

Sprayed it with the only styling type of stuff I have, used for high heat (flatirons) and rolled it up.

I will be curious to see how it works out only because I couldn't get it TIGHT as I have a hard time getting a tight grip (post coming up soon on THAT issue).

But it's up. And rolled under. And I'm laughing because all these years I've not been able to put my hair up in a tight bun or anything and here it is, a "sock bun" works! :)

Check back tomorrow ... might even share a picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs