Vanilla Iced Coffee Milk

I've never really done the South Beach Diet (surprise!) but love to read the cookbooks, for the pictures if nothing else! No really, I can just about curl up with any cookbook and get the inspiration to try something new instantly!

I love my coffee, HOT, in the morning. But I almost always have a cup or so left in the pot every day, even with Sonny Boy taking some for his first block at school. So when I saw this, I thought, ah ha!

*Suitable for Phase 1 if you are doing the program.

3 cups of strongly brewed decaf coffee, chilled. Ok, honestly, I wouldn't DREAM of using decaf.
1 cup fat free (or 1% milk) milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp granular sugar substitute (splenda, or whatever)
1/2 cup fat free or light whipped topping
pinch ground cinnamon

In a pitcher, combine coffee, milk, vanilla and sugar substitute, stir well. Fill 4 large glasses with ice. Pour coffee mix over ice. Spoon 2 tbs whipped topping on top of each. Stir gently so some mixes in with coffee and some stays on top. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs