Creamy Dreamy Orangy Smoothy

When I was decluttering and finally tackling the huge stack of recipes I had stashed, I came across an old old favorite that I bet we haven't made in like 5 years. It was considered a treat to the kids and Hubby would make it for them and I can still remember the excitement and joy ... ahhh...those were the days :)

It's from Sandra Lee on Food Network ...

16 oz frozen oj concentrate
1 oz sugar/fat free vanilla pudding mix
1 4 oz yogurt (recommended orange cream but I'm certain we used vanilla)
1 cup milk (low fat or other)
3 cups ice cubes

Toss all in a blender and blend til smooth ... I am so going to be making these soon ...

FYI - the datestamp on the printout? 2003. Whew ... it's managed to float it self around the house for that many years? I definately need to make it now this weekend!

Linking up with Jessica over at Life As Mom Ultimate Recipe Swap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs