Buffalo Chicken Dip

Sunday is the big day ... the day that you wait for all year, and in my case, just to see the commercials!

Since the Bears or the Colts aren't in this year, we won't be hosting a party or anything (that I'm aware of, it could change on a moments notice around here), I will just be making simple stuff. But in years past, we've made lots and lots of stuff, either to take elsewhere or HERE.

So in linking up with Life as Mom for her Ultimate Recipe Swap, I give you .....

Buffalo Chicken Dip ... crockpot style! Um, it's pathetic when you see someone scrapping the sides and bottom to finish it up, but that is a sign that it's a winner! This is also going to be excellent as I have EVERYTHING in the Pantry and will, it is still Pantry Challeng'ing' around here!

Package of cream cheese, softened (8 oz) ... I try to use light, less fat or fat free :)
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (or just use 1/2 cup of either or dressing)
1/2 cup FRANKS hot sauce (um, we always have this stuff around)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans (12 oz or so) of cooked chicken (yes, I think I have 10 can in my pantry), drained.

In crockpot (smaller size, but not the dippy size), stir in cream cheese until smooth. Add in dressing and cheese and hot sauce. Stir well. Finally, stir in the chicken.  Heat on high til warm and gooey :)

Serve with crackers, crusty bread or just a spoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs