Pantry Challenge - Days 10, 11 and 12

This is not as hard as I thought it would be ... I did have to run to the store and get cat litter (damn cat, not even MINE!) and more milk and coffee, some fruit, lettuce and spinach and a few frozen smoothie mixes for 60 cents a piece to toss in freeze, $23 on a gift card so not so bad ... (should be noted that the gallon of milk is good for 2 days if I'm lucky so another trip by the end of the week I'm sure!)

Day 10, breakfast was waffles and scrambled eggs for 3 of the 4, Hubby had, Cheerios, of course. Lunch for hubby was leftover chops and scalloped taters, I had tuna salad on deli thin and kids had their usual nutella and pb sandwich with sides of fruity things and nutrigrain bars (down to 2 bars, horrors!). Dinner is tacos made with ground turkey and the fixins (shredded lettuce, cheese, onions, tomatoes, sour cream and refried beans with guac and chips), I had mine as a taco salad :)

Day 11 - breakfast was fit for a king for 3 of the 4 of us (Princess had to be up for class at the crack of dawn), we had bacon (!), scrambled eggs and toast (one made a sandwich with a slice of cheese), banana and cherries. Hubby, of course, had his standby Cheerios and a small yogurt. Lunch for kids was the usual with a few cherries tossed in, hubby and I had tuna salad on deliflat bread with a small salad on the side. Dinner was to have been leftover chicken chili with tortilla chips and small salad was optional for those who needed something more BUT as Hubby ended up meeting some associates for a drink and dinner, me & Sonny Boy did a buffet of leftover wings, pizza, hot dogs and salad. Princess is working so I'll leave a salad and pizza out for her and Hubby will probably snack on something.

Day 12 - breakfast for the 2 animals was eggs, bacon and toast. Hubby, Cheerios. Me? Hehe...a slice of Margarita pizza that Hubby brought home from last night. And a banana. Lunch for the kids was the usual everyday routine, hubby got a fully loaded salad and will eat his tuna & deliflat that he didn't eat yesterday. I will have a salad and the leftover wings and 2 coconut fried shrimps that he brought home last night (I'd take the rest of the pizza, but you know I'm trying to be healthier) ... Dinner is pasta and red sauce with a side of garlic bread and green salad.  I'm intended to pull some italian sausage out just because it need I wanted to pull SOMETHING out of the freezer, but forgot to and ended up eating the rest of the pizza hubby brought home!
So how is every one else doing on their challenge??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs