Three Corn Casserole

I've been on a mission for like ever to try and find a recipe for a corn casserole I had several years ago ... I'd have asked for the recipe but it was one of those catered lunches (the architect upstairs has it once a month, same caterer because they are GOOD) ... and I think this might be the one. I've got everything sitting on the counter waiting to go to make this ... original recipe came from Our Family Eats which she had adapted from Cooking Light, I'm doubling it and a few changes ...

I added in the prices of what I paid because honestly, I think this is going to be a dirt cheap side dish all things considering (thanks to our NEW Aldis!)

2 cups sour cream (mixing no fat and light) (free on sale and with coupons)
2 large eggs  (picked up for 69 cents/dozen at Aldis)
6 tbs butter room temp (did I really see that a pound of butter was $4.xx?? I paid $2.50/lb at Publix)
2 cans whole corn (39 cents each at Aldis)
2 cans creamed corn (39 cents each at Aldis)
2 boxes corn muffin mix (Aldi brand, 35 cents each)

Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9x12 dish with some cooking spray.
Combine sour cream, eggs and butter. Mix well to combine and incorporate.
Stir in corns and muffin.
Pour mixture into the dish and bake at 350 for about 60 minutes or so til set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs