Misunderstood or just plain crabby

Yesterday was not such a great day. Sure, I went with Princess to the campus to see Romeo and Juliet, but overall, not a good day.

I was mad at hubby and held a grudge most of the day.

Gave him the silence treatment.

Yes, I know, very mature indeed.

It all started with me commenting on something that was on television at 8am ... I was a little ticked off that the tv was on already and he was glued to it. 

Apparently, I interrupted something he was watching/listening to, and I was shushed.

Up go the hairs on my body!

That was it. Simple as that. I was shushed.

Of course, there's more to it than that.

a. The tv is more important that what I have to say.
b. You would rather watch tv then have a conversation with me.
c. What I say means nothing as you don't want to listen to me speak.

and so on.

In the end, Hubby won. He was able to watch tv all day without me interrupting him.

Of course, in between the tv watching marathon, he vacuumed the bedroom, made a full fledged breakfast (with hot chocolate as a bonus), and picked up my pile of Halloween stuff that's been on my to do list for a week.

But still watched tv all day long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs