Weekly Spending/Saving

So, I've tried various ways to track my discretionary spending and announce it to the world without much success. Then I came across this site called Give Me Back My Five Bucks and really liked the way she does her weekly tallies. So guess what? I'm hopping on board.

Monday
$11.61 Winn Dixie - needed ice for cooler and coffee for sanity

Tuesday
$50.00 charity/donation

Wednesday
$ No Spend Day

Thursday
$4.45 Burger King (is this becoming a habit??)
$190.xx Costco

Friday
$25.00 Sonny Boy dermatologist visit. I ask if this should be here and I say yes since it's not a fixed expense
$140.38 weekly check

Saturday
$ No Spend Day

Sunday
$No Spend Day

Notes/comments: I was doing pretty well. And even the costco trip didn't slip me up too badly, I don't think. I stuck with my list pretty good. I'm also pretty impressed that I had 3 No Spend Days (really, could have been 4 if I didn't count the dr's) and didn't feel the least bit compromised!!  I do need to get to Target to get some kitty food and litter (damn G cat, chow hound, lean mean pooping machine that he is!). But seriously, the fridges, pantry and freezers are fully stocked ... also need to re-evaluate the month to date and get some money moved to the savings accounts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs