Swagbucks and Amazon

I am sure everyone out there knows about swagbucks by now. And hopefully, you've all joined up and are using it as your search engine.

Because of Swagbucks, I've currently got $40 in my little amazon account, waiting for the right thing to come my way ... most likely something along the lines of an Earth Box. :) Yeah. I want to try an earth box, and heck, if I can get it for "free" just from my searches, I'm all over it!!! 

I'm actually getting ready to redeem a few more points here which will put me at $65 in the account.  Sweet!

FYI - I didn't realize it at the time, but when someone refers you to swagbucks, they get points when you do....wow. I am NOT trying to get anyone to sign up, really ... but I wish now I had known that as I can't even remember WHO it was that I clicked through to sign up. That's kind of sad in a way as there are some people out there in the blogsphere that I'd help sooner than others!!

Anyhow, I've had no spam, no junky stuff, no funky anything.  I use it for just about everything ... even from going to my own site. It may seem like it takes forever to get points accrued (maybe I just think that way since they changed the point structure recently) but they DO add up.

Go ahead, go on over to swagbucks.com and sign up and get rockin!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs