Costco again

Yes, it's Thursday and I went to Costco. I had to! I needed milk. 4 gallons almost lasted the 2 weeks.  I find it amazing that I can buy milk with a 2 week expiration date. And it was still good.

Had to renew my membership. $50.

Took back the Sam-E and the Triple Flex vitamins. Got back $51. That sort of washed out the renewal.

So, $196.57 later (including the membership renewal), here's what I got:
36 cout Welch fruit snacks $9.99
Activia yogurt $10.29 less $2.50 instant rebate
bag of limes $5.29
bag of lemons $6.99
6 lb muscle milk protein powder $29.99 (it seems to be cheaper this way then buying the stuff for Sonny boy premixed)
5 lbs tomomatoes $6.49 (price went up!)
3 english cucumbers $3.29
romaine lettuce $3.99
half & half $1.45 x 3 total
2% milk $2.39 x 3
skim milk $2.29 x 1
dunkin donuts coffee $15.79 (I'm a little ashamed of myself for doing this but it was so good the last time!)
string cheese $7.59

oxiclean (15 lbs) $15.79 less $4.00 coupon
gallon freezer bags $10.19 less $1.75 coupon
bagel thins $4.19
2 lbs strawberries $3.49 (I looked, and looked again, this is a GREAT price)

Notice, no meat. No cheese, no nothing really. I am aiming to get the freezers in order soon here ... they are litereally stuffed full. Oh, I have a few gaps here and there, but no room to really put anything more in ... so no meat or anything else that requires freezer services!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs