No Spend February, Day 1 and 2

Day 1 Well the first day was pretty simple, Super Bowl Sunday. Had everything already lined up, well thought out and planned. We made brats & sauerkraut to take to our friends in the late afternoon. They had a TON of food. We only stayed til after half time as its’ Sunday night, I get up early, the kids were still home making their super bowl snacky type dinner and we had to work the next day. My money saving, no spend thing for the day was to return a library book & a blockbuster video that was in danger of being purchased. Day 2 Monday. Ahhh, sweet Monday. $10 to each kid for the week of lunches. $20 into the big truck for nutrition (gas is still at $1.89). Made breakfast, packed up lunches for those who were interested and recycled a few water bottles for my use this week (I know, I know, I should not recycle the bottles like this). Dinner for Day 2 was turkey veggie stirfry over rice. Turkey came from freezer (Thanksgiving leftovers), last of the stirfry veggies and a half bag of frozen corn. So 2 days in and $40 later. I don’t know if that’s a good start or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs