Menu plan 7/14 to 7/20

Since I'm back on full time at work again, had to rework it. Not to mention, the last week I fell way off the plan, and honestly, just used an eraser and redid the days :) How easy is that!!? Monday - Shrimp Scampi (cheesecake factory recipe posted) Tuesday - Tacos - this was interesting. Used 2 lbs of ground chicken I got for $1 a lb (perdue) recently. Actually, I'd prefer it over turkey in the future and would do it again IF I could find it that cheap :) Wednesday - soup and sandwiches. In otherwords, my lazy night :) Most likely grilled ham & cheese with tomatoe soup. Thursday - leftovers ... my 2nd lazy night in a row!! Friday - Pizza. Hopefully. From scratch? From Costco? From Times Square? From freezer? Who knows, just what I hope to have. Haven't had pizza in a few weeks (me, not the rest of the household) and I'm actually looking forward to it! Saturday - I wrote chicken. Most likley will need to be chicken marsala as I have 2 1/2 lbs of fresh shrooms that I need to cook up by then ... but I don't have the marsala, and that stuff can be expensive. Will have to look in to it. Sunday - Steaks and taters. May be brats & taters. Or hot dogs and taters ... or .... pasta, lasagna. Lets just say the menu says steaks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs