New Thrift Store in Town!!

I’ve been wanting to get to “Out of the Closet” for a few months now. Ok, maybe not that long as they’ve only been open for a few months. They were suppose to have opened last year but had issues with previous tenants (birds) and getting the place cleared out. Finally made it there on Saturday. Wow. I am so glad I went. We finally have a GREAT thrift store again! The lavender tickets were $1. I got me 3 skirts for work (see the photo) and 2 pairs of shorts. All name brands (Express, some Italian dude – made in Italy) and one pair of shorts are organic cotton and the other are from Old Navy. For $5, I got 3 work skirts & 2 shorts. Woohoo!! Had I had more time, I would have bought a lot more stuff. They do the ticket color markdown at the beginning of each month. I was impressed that it’s already the 12th day of the month & I was able to find that many lavender colors. This is done to keep the stock rotating so things don’t sit around for the next 5 years and get dated. You have to know what I’m talking about! The merchandise is definitely the new in styles, not old like Goodwill has been lately. Clothes are clean, in good shape. A lot of top name brands like Liz Claiborne, Express, etc. I was very very impressed. Will definitely be going back there again. I will also add them to my list of donation spots, but only for the better quality stuff. Normal prices are comparable to other places. $4.99 for skirts & shorts. I think jeans were running $8.99. Need to go back & see if they have the kids size (teens), which I’m sure they do. I did not see little kid stuff, which is fine with me. Out of the Closet is a non profit organization owned and operation by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs