Happy Mother's Day!

Happy  Mother's Day
to all my blog friends!
 
Hoping that you have an enjoyable, relaxing day ... I myself am having Mimosas and floating in the pool ...
 


 
and for those who don't know ...
 

 
NO PULP PLEASE!
 
Enjoy your day!
 
FYI - I guess I'm lucky in the sense that my kids are older now (20 and 22) and pretty much let me do what I want ... which is simply, RELAX ... I have a couple of girlfriends coming over whose kids are older too ... so it's more little more laid back ... Hubby will be serving these up later in the afternoon

 
and dinner will be dinner franks and burgers, because that's what we have on hand and I didn't want anyone to spend money!
 
Here's hoping YOU have a great day!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs