Chicken Pasta Cesar Salad

I know I've talked about this FAVORITE salad before but gosh, have I really NOT posted a recipe for it? Really??

Well here we are, I'm going to take care of that right NOW!


Head of romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed and torn/cut into bite size pieces
1 grilled chicken breast (I generally use a leftover one) cut into bite size pieces
a little bit of pasta, rigatoni or penne work best
sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese
Cesar Dressing (I prefer Kens Light Cesar)
Croutons

It's so easy. Dump all in large bowl. Mix well to coat evenly. Serve.

See that picture? That is made up of ALL leftovers. Salad, chicken, pasta. All of it. Already made, just recreated into a NEW dish.

Enjoy!

Linking up with GCC Recipe Swap ... go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs