Main Kitchen Freezer
What not? It's a no-brainer to me ... the pictures will certainly tell you why I say that ...
Not to mention, we have the following things going on in this household right now:
1. Hubby is STILL unemployed
2. Sonny Boy has moved back in and well, he's made a mess of the pantry and forgotten his frugal eating tips he learned while living on his own for 2 1/2 years
3. I have college tuition, textbooks and car insurance coming up real soon
4. This would be a good start to my New Years Resolution to conserve my money
5. AND ... I am waiting for the arrival of my $5 off $30 coupons to use at Winn Dixie and Publix...those coupons have saved us a lot of money. Once I explained to Hubby it was like a five dollar bill, he came on board real quick and carried them in his wallet with his cash. What made this even better was his kindness in sharing with others while shopping ... I think he surprised a lot of people :D
Guest Kitchen Freezer
Now, honestly, I've never been able to go the whole month ... 2 weeks, yes, but any longer really causes friction in the house ... but now that Hubby is on board with this and he's gotten really good at using what we have, I may be able to do a whole month.
I've not set a firm budget yet ($60 a week?) for fresh produce and milk ... but will make every effort to NOT buy something that goes in the freezer or pantry unless its an absolute stock up price.
Besides, I'm not so sure I could put anything more in pantry or freezers ...