Chillin Wine and Champagne



I love champagne and do NOT wait for a special day or occasion to drink the stuff.  I do try and wait til there is another person besides Hubby around as he's not a champagne fan so making sure a friend is here keeps me from drinking the WHOLE bottle in one evening ...

I buy middle of the road stuff ... not that $10 stuff, uh uh, no sir ... but I also rarely buy the $80 bottle either ... I stick with the $40 range ... I actually think this stuff was about $25 or so ...

However ... I am still FRUGAL ... in that I don't have a wine bucket (or an ice bucket, imagine that!) ... so when I'm drinking champagne ... I dig deep in the cabinets and pull out ...


Yes, the red pitcher.

Borderline red-neck, don't you think?? It works, that's all that's all that matters to me.

Oh well ... it's my frugal tip for the week ... Use What You Have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs