Menu Plan - New Year!

Ahhh...Happy New Year everyone.

I am thrilled that 2012 has finally arrived. And just for the record, I don't believe the world will come to an end this year ... at least it better not with all the goals I have for the year!

So here we are, another week ... and really, it should be like any other week just about ... but not so here.  See, Sonny Boy heads back to school on Friday and I have this ache in my heart that just won't go away ... what up with that?? How can a 19 year old boy, that I gave birth to, fought tooth and nail to prevent his name from being HAROLD (Hal for short, after a great grandfather) cause this much of a tug on the heart ... still after all these years?

Anyways. It's Monday and it's time to link up for the Menu Plan Monday! Hop on board and go link!

Sunday - we had ton of leftovers from Saturday but still opted to make Juicy Lucy. Ummm cheese explosion not a good thing.

Monday - Baked shrimp scampi with pasta ...bumped from last week

Tuesday - its suppose to be cold today and tonight so thinking of chicken tortilla soup in crockpot (I've already got the chicken cooked in the freezer so will just toss the other ingredients in crockpot for a few hours with the chicken).

Wednesday -  OUT because we haven't done our date night in a while and we also haven't taken anyone of the kids out to eat either!

Thursday - Chicken and broccoli with a side of rice (Sonny Boy is gone)

Friday -  Tbone steaks ... in the freezer with some veggies on the side

Saturday - Linguine with white clam sauce and garlic bread


I think I can get away without having to stop at the store this week. At least I hope so ... I would like to go back to Costco and pick up a few things for Sonny Boy before he heads out but I don't think we will have time for that.

So how about YOU? What are you planning for the week??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs